Mark has practiced as a lawyer since 2009 and has gained experience in a top tier law firm and boutique law firms. In addition to completing a Bachelor of Laws, Mark has also completed a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) at Monash University.
Mark is passionate about providing a personalised service to clients that is designed around the premise that each client has different drivers and commercial objectives. Mark works with his clients to identify and focus on the primary objective and then develops and implements the appropriate strategy to achieve that objective.
Mark has a proven track record across a number of legal areas, including Owners Corporation Law, Commercial Litigation and Building and Construction Law. He is a Member of the Owners Corporation List User Group in VCAT and has firmly established himself as one of the leading Owners Corporation Lawyers in Victoria. Mark has acted on behalf of hundreds of Owners Corporations, including recently the Owners Corporation of the Lacrosse Building in the landmark decision on liability for the use of non-compliant cladding.
Some of the services that Mark provides are:
- Advice on compliance with the Owners Corporation Act 2006
- Advice on legal rights in relation to building defects
- Representation in litigious matters in the Owners Corporation List and Building and Property List at VCAT
- Advice on plan of subdivision boundaries
- Drafting Special Rules
- Recovery of Owners Corporation Fees owed by Lot owners
- Drafting Leases and Licenses over Common Property
- Advice on amending plan of subdivision
- Assistance with cladding matters
Outside of work, Mark enjoys spending time with his beautiful wife and three gorgeous children. He is a long suffering Melbourne Demons supporter and dreams of the day that he will see a Melbourne Premiership with his kids.
- Bachelor of Laws – Monash University
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) – Monash University
- Law institute of Victoria